understanding your bill tout image

Community Resources

We understand that this has been a difficult time for many of our customers. In addition to offering our Water Rate Assistance Program (WRAP) and very flexible payment plans, we suggest reaching out to the following local resources for further help.

  1. Call 211 from any phone. This is a resource and referral line which provides information on organizations offering help with rent and utility payments. They will provide contact information, website URLs and phone numbers.
  2. West Valley Community Services offers water bill assistance to the areas they cover. Call (408) 255-8033.
  3. COVID-19 Rent and Utility Bill Relief. Call (833) 430-2122 or visit www.housing.ca.gov/covid_rr. Provides applications for help with rent, utility bills and more if you have been impacted financially by COVID-19.
  4. St Vincent De Paul Society - Santa Clara County: call (408) 249-2853. The type of assistance will vary by church and location.