SJW was recognized for Social Campaigns and Strategic Communications Awards for water conservation, water rate assistance, and COVID-19 outreach. MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work, and generosity of industry professionals.
dotCOMM Awards is an international competition honoring excellence in web creativity and digital communication. SJW is a Platinum Winner for our COVID-19 campaign, and Gold Winner for our Water Rate Assistance Program (WRAP) campaign. Two blog articles also received Honorable Mentions.
Suzy Papazian, SJW's General Counsel and Vice President was recognized with a 2020 Women of Influence award from the Silicon Valley Business Journal for her outstanding leadership. Honorees come from outside nominations and are chosen by a panel of Business Journal editors and past Women of Influence honorees.
These awards are an international effort to recognize exceptional businesses, organizations, and individuals who are unselfishly giving of themselves and their resources, and those who are changing how they do business to benefit their communities. SJW was recognized with this award for its leadership in community service and corporate social responsibility.
- MarCom Awards - Platinum winner, Water Conservation Campaign; Gold winners, Water Rate Assistance Program – Social Media Campaign and Multilingual COVID-19 Campaign
- dotComm Awards - Platinum winner, COVID-19 campaign; Gold winner, WRAP campaign
- Sillicon Valley Business Journal "Women of Influence"Award - Suzy Papazian
- Communitas Awards - Leadership in Community Service and Corporate Social Responsibility
- American Water Works Association (AWWA), CA-NV Section - Public Communications Achievement Award
- American Water Works Association (AWWA), CA-NV Section - Five Year Directors Award for Distribution System Operations
- American Business Awards - Stevie Awards, Inc.
- Hermes Creative Awards - Gold winner, Rates and Billing 101 video and Corporate Sustainability Report
- ASCE Outstanding Awards - American Society of Civil Engineers
- Innovation award - National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- MarCom (4 Awards) - AMCP (Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals)
- AVA Digital Awards - AMCP (Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals)
- Best Reliability Engineering - Uptime Awards