New Development

You are here

  • New Development
  • Subdivisions
  • Commercial & Industrial Developments
  • Fire Hydrants
  • Private Fire Service Connections


Please feel free to contact the Water Services Administration Department when you are considering your new water service needs for your development. And contact us early. We can explain the procedure to apply for new service and discuss installation costs and construction time frames. Some jobs require that new facilities be engineered - which can extend the lead-time otherwise needed for installation.